Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Relay For Life - Walk for Breast Cancer


I am participating in the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life because I want to make a meaningful difference in the fight against cancer and I am hoping that you will help support me and those fighting for their lives. Each of us has our own reasons for caring about the fight against cancer, but it seems that we all know someone who has personally battled this disease. 


My team and I have set a goal to raise at least $100 per teammate. Currently, I'm only $15 closer to reaching my goal. Any donation you can make, large or small, will help me reach my fundraising goal and helps us reach the greater goal of saving lives from cancer!

Please visit my personal web page to make a secure, tax-deductible online donation to the American Cancer Society. You can make a one-time gift, or increase your impact by donating monthly!  

You can Join my team or donate on my behalf and Walk with us next Friday!

2012 Relay For Life of Shawnee.
Friday, June 15 - Saturday, June 16 6pm-6am.
at Swarner Park.




Event Details12012 Relay For Life of Shawnee
Event Date: June 15th
Event Time: 6pm Friday to 6am Saturday
Event Location: Swarner Park at W. 63rd St and Lackman Rd


Purple Vertical  Divider 350x2

Opening Ceremony: 6:00pm
Survivor Lap: 6:30 pm
Fight Back: TBD
Luminaria Ceremony: 10:00 pm
Closing Ceremony: 6:00 am

No matter who you are, there's a place for you at Relay. Each dollar you raise will help save lives. How far will you go to make a difference in the fight against cancer?

Your reasons for walking in the Relay For Life are as unique and special as the story that motivates you. This is your opportunity to not only honor cancer survivors and remember people we have lost, but also to raise funds and awareness to help save lives. Because of your support, we are creating a world where cancer can't claim another year of anyone's life. You are helping create a world with less cancer and more birthdays!





No comments:

Post a Comment