Friday, October 28, 2011

My Heart is Yours Bangle

This bangle came about as a Custom order for Cindi. She contacted me concerning my Woven Eros Passion Labdorite Bangle and asked if I could do a design without the main focal gemstone and just have the hearts. This is for her wedding in November. So I came up with a lacy design with hearts incorporated for her wedding day.

The back portion is scalloped lace wire with a bangle outline and a heart hook clasp. The heart focals have been woven and adorned with a large 10mm Coin pearl and two 8mm pearls in the center of each heart. Down the center of the bangle is a line of smaller 4.5mm freshwater pearls for an extra touch of elegance.

The bangle is 1 3/4 inch in width and at its smallest at 8 1/4 inch in length. It can extend up to 9 1/4 in length with the 3 clasp options.







I drew the design out for her first. It came out exactly like the original design!

Each piece of this glorious pendant was handmade solely with wire. There is no soldering in this piece. It is very delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment