Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cabochons ready to be Wrapped

I love getting new beads and gemstones to work with! I have a handful of the most georgous gemstones from Unconventional Lapidarist, a company that creates designer cabochons with precious gemstones. I picked them up on a trip to Texas this summer. I fell in love with the baby blue glass cabs. I just had to have one. And of course, purple is my favorite color so I had to have a purple and black stripped cab as well. I picked up several more to add to my collection of stones so I have plenty to choose from. 

I have several ideas of what to do with these beautiful gems but time seems to be short. After working all day, coming home and sometimes making dinner, there just aren't that many hours left in the day. But my ideas will continue to last. I just can't wait to do something with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment